When changes in your business create new demands for inplant space utilization, PortaFab's modular office and building products provide you with unlimited flexibility to respond quickly and cost-effectively to your needs.
Over 40 years experience and millions of square feet enclosed.
Locally sourced installation from experienced, certified distributors.
Certified to ISO 9001:2015 with focus on continuing quality improvement.
The most extensive product line in the industry.
In-house engineers to assist with design and specifying.
Fast, cost-effective solutions for office space and more.
Construction Made Easy
Using PortaFab's modular systems, you can build virtually any type of office, room or enclosure that can be built with traditional construction materials - in less time and with fewer hassles. See how we've simplified the construction process.
Standard "Quick-Ship" Modular Offices
5-Day “Quick-Ship” Program
Our popular "Quick-Ship" program capitalizes on our integrated modular system design and interchangeability of parts which allows us to ship 80% of our in-plant office orders within 5 days of order approval.
- 30 Standard Sizes – from 8’ x 8’ to 20’ x 40’
- 8’ or 9’ wall height
- 2 Standard Colors – Gray or White
- Numerous door, window, HVAC and other options
Fully Customizable Solutions
Complete Design Flexibility
In addition to our line of Standard "Quick-Ship" modular office sizes, our modular building systems can be used in a variety of custom configurations to transform all types of spaces in an unlimited number of possibilities.
Our modular framing systems can be combined with a wide variety of wall panels, windows, doors and other options to ensure the success of your next building project. View our entire line of pre-engineered solutions.
Professional Turnkey Service
Design, Installation & More
Architects, contractors, and end customers benefit from our decades of design and engineering experience. We are experts in the design of modular offices, cleanrooms and controlled environments.
- Design- PortaFab's in-house engineering team works in coordination with our nationwide network of experienced distributors to provide the design and specifying assistance required for your project.
- Installation- With the industry's most talented and experienced network of distributors, we can help match your project to the best partner for your project.